Fall 2013
Wednesday, February 8, 2012
Here Kitty Kitty
I fed Ryder and then went about my business as he sat in his chair and watched Trent make dinner. I heard the most fabulous cat sounds coming from the kitchen, and when I rounded the corner I saw Ryder petting his daddy's long whiskers so sweet and seriously. Of course the minute I got out the camera he stopped. He is a little like his mama in that he always knows right where the camera is and has a pose ready.
I decided to do a close-up interview since most of the videos lately have been from far away and rumor has it that some of our older audience can't see him quiet as well as they would like. That old journalism trick of asking a question and letting your interviewee fill the awkward silence with more than they really want to tell you doesn't quite work on Ryder yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well even if he said not one word I love watching him. Did you give him a haircut?? He looks like he got a haircut. Maybe not, but darn he is just the cutest thinkg. His smile will melt your heart. Oh are you guys going to be in for it, he is just going to smile and do whatever he wants.
ReplyDeleteBut how could you scold him he is just so darn cute. Hope to see him soon!!
love
YAYA