My guess is that the next time we go to the farm there will be a new 4-legged critter and this is his way of breaking the news to bme softly. The last time the big one vacuumed, I had to patch the dry wall.
The shorter one is all about cord management. In a few months I am going to see what he can do about the mess of surge protectors and cords I have going on in my office. For now, he is all about keeping the hoses off the grass and the cord off the carpet.
I'm having troubles deciding whether the big one or the little one is more dangerous.
I laughed, and laughed at this! Now Trent doesn't seem to be enjoying this process so much. Ryder has the right idea, just follow behind and make sure it is done right!!
ReplyDeleteYou know you could have my issue, Ron leaves the vacuum on the whole time, which drives me crazy cause he could take all day to do just one room. At least yours moves when he is doing the chore. Mine will make you wait till he is done fixing the room for whatever reason and leaves the darn thing running! Drives me insane.