Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Thursday, August 16, 2012

A Minnesota swim

I lost the video camera for a while after vacation. It was in the glove compartment of the vehicle the whole time. I'm not sure how it didn't die of heat stroke, but the few videos we took on vacation survived.

It is too bad that I didn't get the camera out earlier in the swimming process, because Ryder really liked splashing around in the pool - but you might not think that by watching this. Little man had had enough and mom was still rolling tape. I think he went under the water a time or two.


I do find it ironic that the Gramma who is scared to death of water would be the Gramma to buy him his first pool ... but at least she didn't make him wear his life jacket!

No comments:

Post a Comment