Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Not your Grandma's Glider

So I wanted a rocker/glider for the baby's room, but not one that looked like Grandma's glider. And I mean that literally. My Grandma is a great person, and her glider is usually the first seat taken when the family gathers at her house, but oak and tufted cushions wasn't the look I was going for.

We spent about the same time picking out this chair as we did the dishwasher, but I am very pleased with our purchase. Aside from feeling a bit like a big person sitting in a little chair (it looks bigger in the photo than it actual is), it is the look and feel I was going for. It glides, it reclines, and it is leather.


I see a lot of memories being made in this chair. That is if I am willing to give it up in the living room and move it to Fig's room when the time comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment