Trent had meetings in the city Monday and Tuesday and had to spend the night in a hotel. I took this opportunity to organize my closet. I use the term 'organize' loosely. My plan was to get rid of some things, but I don't think 6 months pregnant is the right time to get rid of jeans that don't fit.
For some reason I think I have to do this 'organizing' when he is not around. Like if he sees me doing it, he will know how many clothes I have, but if he just turns around in the closet, he won't ever notice. And since he is a man, that probably has some truth to it.
Regardless, the process is complete. Since they are the only things I fit into these days, the maternity clothes no longer live in a separate closet across the house. While I undoubtedly could have used the exercise walking to the other closet, that just didn't seem practical. All clothes live in one place, and that place is jam packed.
The next time I complain about not having anything to wear, someone throw the bullshit flag.

No comments:
Post a Comment