Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Damage Control

You know how it goes when you can talk smack about something (or someone) but if someone else does, you get all up in their business about it? My belly is kind of like that. I know I am not the first hormonal pregnant women to view her baby bump as less than flattering to the overall package. But I also am just vain enough to want to control the leaking of photos showing the bump to cast myself in the best overall light. Do I have "issues"? Of course. That is not news to anyone.

I felt secure enough in mom's technical skills to know that allowing her to photo the belly would not result in any uploading of photos to share with the rest of the world. Not only do I think she doesn't know how to do it, but as an excellent mama I know she wouldn't do that because I didn't want her to. I don't feel as confidant in the rest of the camera wielding fools who have digitally captured my figure over the last few days.

So this is damage control. I am giving into the peer pressure and for better or worse, this is what I look like at 29 weeks. If you happen to see any other less than flattering photos showcasing the cankles, Grandma Jo arms, or double chins, I would appreciate you returning to this photo immediately. From the eyebrows up I think I am pretty hot.

2 comments:

  1. Fig is so lucky to have you and Trent as parents and I know Jill will be the best Grandma!! Auntie

    ReplyDelete