Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

For Mother's Day I wanted to go to the horse races. I enjoy it there, it was supposed to be a beautiful day, and I thought Ryder would dig seeing all the fast horses.

Trent's mom and dad came with us, and we had a really nice time. Of course it helped that I was the big winner (and by big I mean not really, but I did leave with more than I went there with). Ryder thought the fast horses were awesome, but he was just as impressed with the four big tractors they used to smooth the track. And then there was a little blonde girl in cowboy boots that he fancied and chased around all afternoon. It was nice just to spend time together at something we all seemed to really enjoy.

Until it was time to take photos.
This photo is like 1000 others I have. For every 1 good one, there are 17 where he is acting goofy.


This is Ryder practicing his colors as he prepared cards for his Nana and Gramma.


No comments:

Post a Comment