Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Friday, May 17, 2013

May Daze

Blanchard's early spring festival is called May Daze. Over the years it has gone downhill to be only about 30 junky vendors, 3 trucks of fair food, some carnival rides and pony rides. Rides were $5 for 5 minutes, and I'm guessing I spent somewhere around $150. I could have bought him a new horse with the time and money we spent there.

At first he was unsure and wanted his dad to walk around with him.


That didn't last long, and he was riding solo. He  There is a strap going around him from the saddle horn around his back to the other side. I already got chewed on by Gramma Jill for that one. 




Trent thinks he is still too little for a horse of his own. So much for those promises made before you were born buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment