Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Work before Play

Ryder is into helping. He wants to help do whatever it is that we are doing. Usually this means twice the time to accomplish the simplest of tasks, but also twice the fun (usually). The other night he was washing dishes and concentrating so hard that he didn't realize almost his entire head was under the water. Guess I need to move the shampoo to the kitchen sink and sneak in a hair wash while he is distracted. #twobirdsonestone




Once his chores were done, he got to go outside and play. I mentioned over the weekend while talking to mom that we tried to find Ryder a T-ball stand but they were "out of season". My purpose in telling the story was to drive home the ridiculousness of July in Oklahoma not being the season for little kids to play ball, but I think she missed the point. Amazon delivered a T-ball set on Wednesday. Thanks Gramma Jill, it's a big "hit"!

Ready
Game Face
Proper placement is key
Thinks he's playing Cricket

I don't really know what the above is all about. It wasn't a video ... my only guess is that somehow it took a series of photos and made it into this. I can't get the individual photos to load, and the videos from my phone will no longer play on here. I love technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment