Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Chaps

Nana wanted to get Ryder a pair of Chaps for Christmas. Konner had some when he was a toddler and he loved them. She shopped all over and couldn't find any, so Trent and I picket up a pair when we were in Vegas for the NFR in December. I think he was scared of the fringes at first, because he hasn't wanted anything to do with them until now.

I tried to put them on him, put apparently I had them on backwards. Once Dad stepped in things went a lot better.






Trent told him to throw them over his shoulder and he would look like a real bullrider. Considering he has watched more bull riding in his 2 years than most people do in a lifetime, he was game. I do think it is time to get him a

No comments:

Post a Comment