Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Put me in Coach

I'm happy to report all ill effects of the lightning storm have been resolved. I'm also awfully proud that I apparently am able to replace a network card on a computer all by my lonesome. The computer with the video software and Photoshop was the one affected by the lightning, so I have unable to get any photos or videos uploaded to the blog until now. I guess I haven't had anything to say just involving words in a week!

Konner played in a baseball tournament in Blanchard over the weekend, and on Saturday afternoon we decided to take in a game. It was Ryder's first baseball game.

Konner was the picture of concentration in right field.

Ryder was sizing up the competition with Aunt Crystie.

Until he realized he didn't get to play ...

But bouncing with dad was fun anyway.

Then Konner smashed the ball like a big stud!

And we cheered and cheered for him!

1 comment:

  1. It is so much fun watching little league games. They get so excited and we get so much pleasure out of watching. Looks like Ryder does also. Way to go Konner, look at his form, watch out he may just go to the Major's!

    ReplyDelete