Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Thursday, November 17, 2011

A week of firsts

First Night in Crib: November 14th

It was mostly by accident. Someone was being a little pill and throwing a hissy fit about going to sleep. I fought with him for about 2 hours, then gave up and put him in his crib to give us both some space. 3 minutes later, he was fast asleep. Stinker.

First Tooth: November 15th

The daycare report card on Tuesday confirmed it. That tooth we thought we saw back in August finally broke through the surface. It didn't really seem to bother the little man leading up to it, which I hear is abnormal. Let's hope the rest of the teeth come through just as easy.

First Diaper Blowout Requiring a Bath: November 16th

I have a cold and am so congested I cannot breath, much less smell. This diaper was so rank that I actually gagged. Gravity should not have allowed the nastiness to come shooting through the top of the front of the diaper, but alas it did. Ryder Dean went straight to the tub. Trent went straight to a shade of green. I am guessing this event coincides with the first full week of eating veggies with dinner. He does love his peas!

No comments:

Post a Comment