They all seem to be doing really well, but I was blown away by Lola. She is a happy, active baby. I cannot believe she is only 3 months older than Ryder. I kept wondering if he was going to be able to do all the things she could do in just three more months (and god help me if he does!). She was crawling around, pulling herself up on the furniture, clapping and laughing and blowing kisses. Ryder just kind of laid there and stared at her in disbelief! I miss them all so much. I wish they would move home.
I love this photo. She just plopped down and posed like this. A showgirl for sure!
She smiles and starts clapping as soon as you say Paddy Cake - and look at those teeth!
Her and Ryder had to be kept at arms length ... apparently she has a history of hair pulling resulting in time out at daycare!
There was one little body slam - I'm thinking when they are about 16 and he sees these photos he is going to make her pay for that move. And check out the lip. LOVE that girl!!
No comments:
Post a Comment