Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

So I never forget again

For about a week after getting out of the hospital, I couldn't remember my baby's name. What that says about me as a mother, I am not sure. I am certain it is not good, but I blame the hormones and the high doses of pain medication. I called him Dylan and Denver mostly, which makes no sense since neither of those are names that were ever on the table. Ironically, I never once called him Tripp or Fig.

These letters came in the mail a couple weeks ago from mom. It seems there is never a good time to pound nails in a nursery, so it took me a while to get them hung. There will be no more forgetting his name.


2 comments:

  1. You are not alone...those name letters are more than decor! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so positive Kathryn was a boy I called her Michael for the first month!!!!

    ReplyDelete