Boy's make a big enough mess in the bathroon, I don't think I would encourage him to make BIG Splashs". Just wait till he is a little older you will not even want to walk in their bathrooms. But he is cute as a bug, and growing so fast!
Yeah, I have learned to be careful of the "hugs" he gives mama in the tub - just an excuse to get me extra wet and then giggle about it! Did you notice the bath toys you gave him? Yaya knows just what a boy likes!!
Boy's make a big enough mess in the bathroon, I don't think I would encourage him to make BIG Splashs". Just wait till he is a little older you will not even want to walk in their bathrooms.
ReplyDeleteBut he is cute as a bug, and growing so fast!
Yeah, I have learned to be careful of the "hugs" he gives mama in the tub - just an excuse to get me extra wet and then giggle about it! Did you notice the bath toys you gave him? Yaya knows just what a boy likes!!
ReplyDelete