Fall 2013

Fall 2013

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Week One Photos - The Hospital

Yes, I know I am a little tardy in posting ... I've been kind of busy this last week! I have tons of good stories from labor and delivery through the first week, but those are going to have to wait just a little while longer. For now here is a teaser of some photos from Ryder's stay in the hospital.

I am not sure when in the day this was taken, but based on the look on my face I am guessing it was pre-epidural.
 He's here! Trent showing him to me about 5 minutes after he was born via C-section.
They didn't have to spank him to get his lungs working! 
 5 hours old with Papa Ricky
And Nana Elaine
 One day old with Great Grandma Carol
 And mommy
And Daddy
Going home from the hospital outfit (2 days old). LOVE the MC Hammer pants!
With Daddy ready to bus out of the hospital on Sunday, June 5th

1 comment: