So it has been a minute ... is this thing still on?!
I'd like to say I have been sooo busy the last few years, but I am just not one of those people. I am not busy. I am lazy. I have been too lazy to keep up with the blog because it is just another step and another place and another thing that cuts into my Netflix or naptime. But I thought about the blog the other day, and as I read back through some of the old postings it made me wish I had been better the last 6 years.
So I will try. I am not committing - I am still lazy. But I will try.
![]() |
| Ryder has grown up, while Trent and I have grown out! |
Ryder was 3 when I last posted, and he is now 9 1/2. It has been a wild and crazy 6 years raising this boy, and I cannot possibly catch you up on all that in one post, but I can tell you he is a smart, sweet, fun, charming, amazing 45 year old man in a 9 year old's body. He makes me laugh, he makes me think, he makes me crazy, and occasionally he makes me cry, but this journey of motherhood is like none other and I am so glad I get to do it as his mama.
Stay tuned for adventures of the Red Dirt Drennans.

No comments:
Post a Comment